- What Are Keto Fast Food Restaurants?
- The Essentials of Ordering
- Where Can You Find Keto Fast Food?
- Five Guys
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Chick Fil A
- KFC – 2-Piece White Meat Combo – Original Grilled
- Jimmy Johns – Beach Club Unwich
- Wendy’s – Double Bacon Cheeseburger With No Bun
- Chipotle – Burrito Bowl
- Popeye’s – Blackened Chicken Tenders
- What to Order at Each Restaurant
What Are Keto Fast Food Restaurants?
Keto fast food restaurants offer keto dieters a potentially safe and delicious alternative to regularly eating out or ordering takeout. Many menu items are already keto-compliant (like wings and fish sticks), which makes it easier for fast food diners who are looking to avoid added sugars and saturated fats.
While there are a limited number of keto fast food restaurants, the following list highlights 10 of the best.
Wingstop Wingstop serves a wide selection of chicken wings, which are also fried and usually served with a side of ranch dressing. As the name suggests, this is the restaurant’s signature dish. Wingstop’s plain wings are fried chicken strips that are available plain, all-white or crispy.
The Essentials of Ordering
In order to prevent eating out of boredom, the post noted that you need to keep a few things in mind. First, ask for what you’re craving without adding extra work to the equation. Second, just avoid ordering dessert, salads, or drink promotions.
Where Can You Find Keto Fast Food?
You can find a wide variety of fast food options at most supermarkets. If you’re searching for a local store that has the best keto menu, you can find a list of low-carb foods and a place that has most of the items on our list.
However, we’ve found some of the best fast food options at national supermarkets such as Giant Eagle, Publix, and Wal-Mart. A popular national chain that offers a very low-carb menu is Chipotle. Some fast food restaurants require you to order online before you can receive your order, but this option is quite popular and popular restaurants offer this option.
You can even get a low-carb order from the same restaurant, but you have to have a mobile app to use this option.
– To grab a tasty Keto meal at Wingstop, go for the Plain Chicken Wings.
Parties of guests eat free when they order any entree on their regular order of $10 or more. Just make sure you order a minimum of $10.00 of food to receive free food. You can also sign up for the Wingstop eClub if you don’t want to use a traditional paper voucher.
There are several bad things to know about Wingstop. For starters, they require you to order a side of fries and drink for $5.00 before you can get free boneless wings. Your total must be $20.00 before you can redeem the free wings. They also aren’t known for their meat that’s truly healthy. Many people complain that the quality of the chicken is really poor.
In a lot of cases, the chicken they use is actually “fake” chicken because it’s made from soy.
– If you aren’t sure what to order, here’s one meal option to try. Ask for a Little Bacon Cheeseburger, without a bun, and request a lettuce wrap if you want one.
Chipotle The best thing about a Chipotle meal is that you can try different ones to mix up your typical order. Skip the Mexican salad with corn salsa. Opt for the rice, beans and salad bowl. Then try guacamole, queso, and guacamole with some cilantro.
The options here are endless. Their menu is so large, and so varied, that it’s hard to get an accurate ordering guide. Do take note that all Chipotle items are priced in-line with the price of the “build your own” option: the lowest is $4.25.
– If your appetite is really hearty, go for the Quad Quad Protein Style Burger, which includes four American cheese slices, four beef patties, special sauce, optional onions, lettuce and a couple of slices of tomato.
Breakfast options at In-n-Out include:
Chick-fil-A – Waffle Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, McDonald’s – McMuffin – Honey Walnut Flavored, McDonald’s – Sausage McMuffin – Strawberry and Honey, Popeye’s – Double Down Thickburger, Taco Bell – Chocodilla (Or Double Crunch).
Dr. Pepper – Dr. Pepper Cream Soda At Starbucks, ordering “same day,” for a “diet beverage” can mean just that, and often that will mean just black coffee, iced tea or orange juice. At other fast food locations, the results can be far more profound.
Restaurants often offer the fast-food staple, the Quarter Pounder, but also the B.L.T., a thick cut bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich; a double cheeseburger, Bacon Cheddar burger or Double Bacon Cheeseburger; and a McChicken or Chicken Sandwich.
Buffalo Wild Wings
– Buffalo Dry Rub chicken wings from Buffalo Wild Wings have just one gram of net carbs per serving.
If you don’t know your health code from a bag of nails, then you should be scared. Americans consume an average of nearly 17 pounds of chicken wings per person per year. That’s enough to stuff them up your nostrils and shove them up your rear-end.
But don’t panic. There are plenty of delicious substitutes to enjoy on the wild side with lean meats, fruits and vegetables. The following list is provided by Uncle Buff’s – the most popular chain that caters to frugal consumers.
Using the Cut-Down Menu of selected wings, a complete menu of low-calorie options is presented. Hungry patrons can enjoy the following side dishes, six of which combine to make a meal.
Chick Fil A
– Chick-Fil-A offers Grilled Chicken Nuggets to its valued customers and these nuggets are great meal options for Keto Diet followers.
Chick Fil A has been “Way too busy” this holiday season for people who love their chicken and waffles. The chicken chain offered the meal option for a limited time. The meal came with a waffle, three chicken tenders, two buttermilk biscuits, and a drink.
According to Thrillist, the waffle was soaked in a variety of syrups and the chicken tenders were “either BBQ or buttermilk flavored.” Waffle and tenders included with all entrees are available in three flavors: Original, Blueberry and Strawberry. Chick Fil A currently sells other meal combos, such as a sandwich and waffle fries or a nugget meal.
KFC – 2-Piece White Meat Combo – Original Grilled
– KFC makes delicious grilled chicken, so this fast food restaurant is a terrific option for Keto-friendly dining.
Jimmy Johns – Beach Club Unwich
– At Jimmy John’s you’ll be able to get your sandwich without a bun. It’ll be wrapped in lettuce. Just request an “unwich”. That’s how Jimmy John’s staff refer to bunless sandwiches!
Wendy’s – Double Bacon Cheeseburger With No Bun
– At Wendy’s, we recommend the Keto-friendly half-pound Double Cheeseburger, without the bun. You’ll need to hold the ketchup and onions too.
Chipotle – Burrito Bowl
– Burrito Bowls are burritos without their tortilla wrappings. Chipotle actually has a lot of ingredients that are Keto-appropriate.
Popeye’s – Blackened Chicken Tenders
– When you go to Popeye’s, you may feast on tasty Blackened Chicken Tenders. If you order them and staff seem confused, ask for “naked chicken tenders” instead.
What to Order at Each Restaurant
Keto Diet and What to Eat This Week The average ketogenic dieters meals come to about 350 calories. Many people on the keto diet choose to eat these calorie amounts, but the average allows for 6,500 to 10,000 calories to be burned per day for a period of 12 to 20 days.
For this reason, a keto dieter may eat all the same meals as a typical dieter, with some minor changes to make the meals ketogenic.
- Sample Meal Plan Meal Plan Day
- Breakfast: 1 apple with peanut butter
- Lunch: 1 apple with peanut butter (YogaSlim recommends this for lunch every day), 1 apple with almond butter or a low-carb low-fat yogurt
- Snack: 4 almonds
- Dinner: 1 apple, 1 cup of chicken broth, 4 hard-boiled eggs, steamed broccoli, and 1 oz bacon Don’t freak out.
Do you know the Top 10 Keto Fast Food Restaurants Options? The Ketogenic Diet is very popular nowadays and people who eat the Keto way want to know which fast food joints offer Keto-friendly menu items.
While preparing your own healthy meals is something that should be a priority, there will be times when you’re busy and need to grab food on the go, or just don’t feel like cooking. For those times, we are here to take the guesswork out of ordering by looking at the top 10 Keto meals at fast food chains.
Originally, the ketogenic diet was used to treat epilepsy in children. It is high in fat, moderate protein and low in carbohydrates with the goal of forcing the body to burn fats rather than cabs. When there is only a small amount of carbs in the diet, the liver will convert fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies. These ketone bodies replace glucose as an energy source in the brain.
Comment #KetoFastFood #KetoDiet #Keto if you want to try one the many options from our list of the top 10 keto meals at fast food chains!
0:33 Wingstop – Chicken Wings (Plain)
2:22 Five Guys – Bunless Cheeseburger
3:53 In-n-Out – Protein Style Bunless Burger With Cheese
5:13 Buffalo Wild Wings – Chicken Wings (Buffalo Dry Rub)
6:23 Chick Fil A – Grilled Chicken Nuggets And Side Salad
7:39 KFC – 2-Piece White Meat Combo – Original Grilled
9:05 Jimmy Johns – Beach Club Unwich
10:17 Wendy’s – Double Bacon Cheeseburger With No Bun
11:28 Chipotle – Burrito Bowl
12:39 Popeye’s – Blackened Chicken Tenders
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF FIVE GUYS!!!
Top 10 Fast Food Items That Are ACTUALLY HEALTHY!
Top 10 Untold Truths of Chick-fil-A!!!
Top 10 Untold Truths of Buffalo Wild Wings!!!
TOP 10 UNTOLD TRUTHS OF CHIPOTLE!!!
Top 10 Untold Truths of KFC!!!
Top 10 Untold Truths of Popeyes Chicken!!!
Check Out Our Latest VIDEOS!
And Let Us Know What VIDEOS You Think We Should Do Next In The Comments Bellow!
Related Articles: recipeketo.com/fast-food