QUESTIONS FOR DR. BOZ
1. Tell us about yourself
2. You write books with stories, why?
3. Tell us about KetoContinuum and David’s journey. Who is the book made for?
4. There’s a lot of thoughts in the diet communities that women especially need carbs for hormone health, or that driving insulin too low (with low carbs) is not ideal for optimal health. What are your thoughts? Should we cycle in and out of ketosis?
5. A lot of women say thyroid health requires carbohydrates. Any thoughts on this?
6. Is keto ideal for children?
7. Do you track ketones and glucose daily? Should we?
8. What are the most important markers you track in your patients?
9. Do you worry about higher LDL markers? Or cholesterol markers? Saturated fats?
10. What do you eat in a day?
11. Do you fast? Do we need to fast?
12. Biggest tips to help people eat this way long term?
13. Where can people get your book and how can people find you?
– Dr. Anette Bosworth’s latest book, Keto Continuum:
– Dr. Anette Bosworth’s website:
CHECK OUT MY BOOK, CARNIVORE CURE:
1) Nutrition with Judy BLOG:
2) Nutrition with Judy Resources:
**DISCLAIMER: I am only here to provide support as a nutritional therapy practitioner and I am not providing medical advice. I always recommend working with a team of holistic practitioners, including your PCP and a certified nutritional therapy practitioner. Do not self-diagnose. Always seek medical guidance when you have a medical condition.
#meatbasedketo #carnivoreketo #lowcarb #carnivorediet #carnivoretribe #zerocarb #ketolifestyle #allmeatdiet #highfatlowcarb #carbfree #heartattack #ketocarnivore #yes2meat #carnivorelife #carbfree #carnivorediet #zerocarb #zerocarbs #carnivores #ketoadapted #fatadapted #zc #nutrientdense #eatmeat #guthealing #guthealth #carnivorehighfat #hormones #endocrinesystem